For sale is my 2012 Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar, finished in Olympic White
An awesome guitar; all original with no mods. It was brought for a Morrissey / The Smiths project but a change of musical direction leaves it surplus to requirements.
An early model, and its fair to say that it has been played in the past (near) 10 years! The finish on these guitars is wafer-thin, and as you can see from the pictures the nitro-cellulose finish well on its way to maturing with the paint turning a more creamy colour from the original Olympic White, and some areas of paint fade – e.g. around the top of the body where your arm rests whilst playing. There are several marks, dings, and paint chips etc (most notably towards the rear of the left horn) on the body from this well-used, but loved guitar. The neck and headstock is clean with no marks. Please see pictures for full details of its condition, but if theres a particular area of interest not pictured or if you would like closer detail please let me know.
- Maple neck based on Marr’s 1965 Jaguar, with custom profile and vintage-style heel truss rod adjustment
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets
- Dual custom-wound Bare Knuckle® Johnny Marr single-coil pickups
- Four-position blade pickup switch mounted in lower-horn chrome plate
- Dual upper-horn slide switches (universal bright and pickup-switch position four bright)
- Jaguar bridge with Mustang® saddles, nylon post inserts for improved stability and chrome cover
- Vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece and “taller” tremolo arm with nylon sleeve insert to prevent arm swing
For full specs please see Fender website.
Please click the images to view in more detail.
T&C’s, Payment & Shipping
- Viewings and tryouts welcome, please contact to discuss.
- Payment via PayPal or cash on collection.
Please check out the demo video, images and description, and please Contact me with any enquiries.
Thanks for looking!